Here are some special love quotes to share with the special man in your life.
“Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.” – Unknown
“Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.” – Unknown
“I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.” – Unknown
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
“Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.” – French love saying
“I love the sunrise because each morning it’s a reminder that I have another day to spend with the man of my dreams.” – Unknown
“When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.” – Unknown
“Everything I needed to feel happy was love. I met you, and now I need nothing.” – Unknown
“Dreams do come true. I know, because mine came true on the day I met you.” – Unknown
“I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.” – Unknown
“When the world seems more beautiful, and life seems even more worth living, I find I’ve been thinking of you.” – Unknown
For more great love and romance, check out www.lovrime.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment