Sunday, January 3, 2021

Love quotes to share with your special person

Make your special person swoon with these beautifully romantic words.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

100 Love Sonnets

Pablo Neruda

I don’t know if life was greater than death. But love was more than either.

Tristan & Isolde

You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.

Shakespeare in Love

I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold.

Need you, feed you, I’ll even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink

Put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink.

Oh I could be the man to grow old with you.

I wanna grow old with you.

The Wedding Singer

I love you. You…

you complete me.

Jerry Maguire

I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up.

Crazy, Stupid, Love

For plenty more love and romance, check out www.lovrime.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment