Sunday, January 3, 2021

Romantic words for your loved one

Sit together with your special person and share these beautiful words with them to share your passion for eachother.

A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Dave Meurer

A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.

Andre Marois

If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. It is about appreciation.

Osho

There’s a billion people on the planet. What does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.’

Shall We Dance?

So, honey, now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I’m thinking out loud Maybe we found love right where we are Thinking Out Loud.

Ed Sheeran

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Across the Universe

Beth Revis

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together...and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her.

Sleepless in Seattle

My wish for you Is that this life becomes all that you want it to Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small You never need to carry more than you can hold And while you’re out there gettin’ where you’re gettin’ to I hope you know somebody loves you My Wish.

Rascal Flatts

For plenty more love and romance, check out www.lovrime.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment